Install the Oculus Software
- Navigate to https://oculus.com/setup and download the Oculus software.
- Run the downloaded setup installer.
- Select your preferred language and accept terms and conditions
- Press install now to start the download & installation process
- When it is done, create a new account or log in with your existing one.
NB! Adjust settings allow Vrex
- Open the Oculus app on your computer.
- Select Settings on the left menu.
- Select the General tab.
- Next to Unknown Sources, adjust the toggle and then confirm to allow content from unknown sources.
Install Steam, the platform
Install Steam VR
- In the lower right corner of Windows, right click the Steam icon and select ‘Steam VR’.
- In the Steam VR installer, click next to start downloading
- To check your download status, open Steam.
- When it is done, try launching Steam VR and check that it detects the headset.
With this your VR headset should be ready to use